Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer Skating

Though its summer I am getting my self ready for the new season, which means that I will test the waters "again" and go forward with my bronze free skate test in August.

Now that I have new blades and boots I am hoping that I can get my balance and get my spins to passing level or above.  My last test my scores were very close by .3 deductions.

I will skate tomorrow and see how it goes.  Pressing hard on my jumps and spins - sometimes I as my self why I continue with this torture?....hmmmm cuz I love skating!!!.

Coach decided to change my free skate music to my "tango" which originally was my artistic free skate.  So, focusing on a positive outlook and hoping with new boots/blades and music will give me confidence to get that "pass" if not I have another change in November!!

Happy Skating


No comments:

Post a Comment