Its funny, the jump(s) we dislike or fear...is hardly ever practiced, same goes with my spins...I tend to work on elements that I feel comfortable doing and later for the rest...haha, but sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the ____!!
TIPS TO REMEMBER:
- DONT rush the jump (my first problem)
- Strong knee bend on the 3 turn (right arm back)
- Hold the edge (this is where I have issue) hint; think of it like your doing a salcow
- PIVOT motion when toe pick hits the ice and ready to take off
- Keep free leg in front!! (my nemesis)
- Land it, toe, edge and glide