Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Let the challenge begin

Skated yesterday had a nice  practice session....though I am still a bit nervous and apprehensive when I work on jumps...but I guess it's my inner voice taunting me lol.  I noticed that I don't feel much pain when I did my spins - now I can focus on getting that spin consistent.

I did work on my single jumps on my own (without coach) and I have to say it when pretty well. Here is my video of my loop jump (after a gazillion tries) this one is video worthy.  I have come to the realization that me trying to do a loop jump from a "traditional" is not in my books anytime soon.  I feel most confident with this entry - forward inside 3 turn.  I now have to work on getting more height which in time it will happen.  Looking forward to my lesson this week!!!

Happy Skating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment