Friday, February 15, 2013

Adult Sectionals in 3 Weeks

YIKES!!!

Yes that's right! - Adult Eastern Sectionals and the best thing about it is that its in Florida this year! Yahoo.  I am so excited, I've been dreaming for this opportunity for a long time and I have to say its almost here, 3 more weeks....Training really hard for this day and trying to stay focused, calm all together!!

I did however, had to skip one test session which would have put me in the Bronze level, but due to back injury my coach decided to just let me skate at the Pre-Bronze level which I am ok with.

Its getting close to the wire and there is so much to get done!! Have to get my free skate dress and my bollywood indian outfit stoned and any final touch ups - not to mention have to get on that ice and practice, practice.  I decided just to keep it simple and just competing in two events.  I am hoping for the best and  have a wonderful time!! As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I am going in it with "no expectations" just show the judges my skills and performance on the ice!!

USFSA Adult Eastern Sectionals
March 8th - 10th
Ellenton Ice and Sportsplex
Ellenton, FL
Programs: Solo Free Skate: 1.40 "The Secret Garden"
Dramatic/Interp.: 1.40 "Devdas"
Level: Adult Pre-Bronze

I will post updates as the weeks and days gets closer, also will try to upload pre-program video run thru to see how progress is coming along.

Well, until the next update.....Happy Skating

No comments:

Post a Comment