Thursday, December 12, 2013

Putting it into Perspective

My blog has been a great hit....and now I have 5,800 page views!!! Thank you to my loyal followers and readers.

Well its nearly the end of the year in a few weeks and I have to say this year has flown by so quickly.  Where did the time go?  I have no idea!!! So much has happen in the past months with my skating its not even funny!!! Bullies, injuries, health issues etc., did pass my tests and have one more to go :)  Not to mention all the wonderful skating peeps I've met thru facebook.  The skating community has been there for me throughout my ups and downs, giving me support and advice when it comes to skating.

Putting into perspective, this year was a great year for me, my skating has improved tremendously and my outlook on things are much more different know.  I will only focus on the good rather than what is holding me back.  Having had so many injuries this year, the time off really has helped me with my skating and finding my balance that I so needed.


Next year will be a New Year for me as far as my skating and will be making a big change in my life and that includes skating (no I am not hanging up my skates) I will keep everyone posted and hoping for the best.

Wishing Everyone and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Happy Skating to ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment