Monday, February 1, 2016

Practice Today

Decided to skate today and put in some practice now that my shoulder is getting better slowly.  I have to skate so I don't go crazy in my head.  Somehow skating makes everything feel better until you get off the ice its like it numbs you lol.

I've been skating like once a week and just working on elements that don't irritate my shoulder - like working on my toe loop and salcows but I decided today to really hit the ice and work on my flip jump.  I haven't skated this jump since last summer so now its all new to me and the muscle memory is gone!!!


This is my video from today's practice - I know it needs a lot of work especially my free leg needs to be more in the loop position.  I really hate this jump, and to think last year I had a solid and decent flip jump.  Now I have to start from scratch - oh well....practice its.

I am so happy to be on the ice and getting my stress release. Thank you guys for reading and supporting me.  
Happy Skating

No comments:

Post a Comment