Saturday, August 25, 2018

One Year Anniversary

Hey, all....it's been a while but - its been crazy busy for me the past couple of months.  So much to tell you!!

It's My ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY -  Wow, how time flies...it seems like it was yesterday!! But I have to say, my skating has improved so much - it's not even funny lol!! 

What I love the about my coach - she understands, and knows how I think - she's the best!!  She breaks down everything for me, so I can actually understand it, at my age...my brain is a bit slower.

For a while had a cracked phone, so I was unable to take videos - GOOD NEWS I got a new phone!!! more videos to come...👍

ONE YEAR RECAP

COMPETITION:  June 3, 2018 Clearwater Ice Arena Championships:
1st Open Silver -
1st Place Artistic
1st Place Footwork

SPINS:
Sit spins; gotten lower and centered
Backspins: have improved to multiple revs and now I actually can cross my foot
Forward scratch spin:  way better than last year

JUMPS: All single jumps are sold - just have to get my flip consistent
Landed: Salcow+toe loop+loop jump combo
Most recent:  Flip+loop jump combination 2 weeks ago - super excited

THIS IS MY FLIP+LOOP JUMP: it was my first attempt and I know it needs improvement, but with time and practice, I will master this jump combo.

HAPPY SKATING

No comments:

Post a Comment