Monday, April 16, 2018

Define Determination

How do you define determination??

Determination is a big word when it comes to figure skating, whether its trying to master a jump or spin...or simply determined to pass a test or a better placement in a competition.  Determination is hard work, it pushes you to do better and not give up.

Well I proved to myself and was determined to go and try a combination jump that I've never done before...a 3 jump combination" and last week I hit the ice and went for it...fell a few times, but I did not give up was determine to land one and it was video worthy!!! My salcow+toe loop+loop jump combination.  Right now, its my favorite jump combo and I think it will be a keeper.

 
Here is my recent videos.  The second video is my toe loop + loop jump combination. With more practice and determination, I can get this jump consistent and maybe put it in my free skating program in the near future.  Coach already added my toe loop+loop in my Open Silver program for Clearwater competition.

Thank you so much for watching!! Happy Skating and keep the joy of skating alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment