Wednesday, February 6, 2019

What's In Store For 2019 Season

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I have so many hopes and expectations for the new year and this skating season but as always, we plan and set goals and some way or the other it never seems to pan out.  There are so many things that I need to work and goals to achieve, that I don't even know where to begin.  At least for now, I can just put them on paper and start from there...and hoping and praying that I stay healthy, vertical and injury free!!

Here are just a few of my goals:

Jumps:
  1. Land my loop and flip consistently
  2. Lutz and axel (this is a stretch)
  3. Combinations jumps: Salcow+Toe+Loop consistent
  4. Toe loop+Loop consistent


Spins:

  1. Camel spin more than 3 revs
  2. Camel + sit spin
  3. Broken leg sit spin
  4. Back Scratch spin consistently


Here are just a few of my videos from this week.

Some off ice axel jump, so much better than last years....I am actually getting a full rotation.
so excited, maybe one day I can land one on the ice.  I know its a stretch but dreams do to come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment