Saturday, June 15, 2019

Trying to Stay Positive

Haven't posted in a long while - but I just wanted to write a small update:

My last skating lesson was back in May when I had an episode where I got very dizzy and nauseous -the rink administrator BJ helped and sat with me until I regained my composure.  That was very scary!!

Since then my health as gone down hill....I've been in and out of doctors offices and test and more tests.  So happens that you go to the doctor for one reason and turns out to be much more complicated!!  My CT scan revealed several issues that have to be dealt with one at a time.  This week I will undergo a procedure and Friday meet with a Cardiologist.

I am keeping positive and praying to get treatment and take care of my health and maybe in a not to distant future, I can go back to skating.
- I want to say thank you so much for all for your prayers and well wishes.  There is a special place in my heart for all of you!!

Happy Skating

No comments:

Post a Comment