Saturday, November 25, 2023

I am Back To Blogging

 It's been so long...more than a year has passed. My sincere apologies!!

2022 was somewhat a busy and crazy time for me and my family - I had to plan 2 weddings, both my daughters got married a month and a half apart. Planning started early May '22 and if tell you i had no time to skate. However, my health also, prevented me to skate as well, since I was getting weekly infusions to keep my autoimmune disease somewhat controlled 

After the last wedding I took some time off to recoup. I did manage to skate in November '22 but failed to blog post here!! I will post a short video of my practice. 

None the less, its over and here we are November 2023 and another year passed and haven't skated much due to financial reasons the economy and not to mention the gas is so expensive. 

It's been a year of recollection and time to make hard choices when it comes to skating. No coaching, no skating, no competitions. What should I do? Should I just stop all together and give up on my dreams? or just skate for fun and the joy of it (no expectations).

My birthday is coming up in a few days and I really want to take some time for myself and just go and skate for the fun of it and enjoy the ice like good old days

My skate practice of 11/2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/jtOUZIqzz34?feature=shared

Hope you enjoy the video. Well until the next blog post - stay tuned!!!

#adultfigureskater #adultsskatetoo #lupuswarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment