Thursday, January 3, 2013

Setting Goals

Happy New Year To All!!  May this New Year bring you lots of Joy and Happiness!!

Its a beginning of a new year and we all have our resolutions and goals. Sometimes, we ask ourselves "why am I working so hard and not getting anywhere?  Well, simply because we don't know the direction we are going and without goals in life, its like going around in a circle.  It is not that hard to do, just simply ask yourself what is it that you want in life, whether its business, work or a sport. for example: 

1. do you want to be financially independent?
2. do you want to get that promotion?
3. do you want to pass that test, or become a great athlete? etc.

Simple steps:
1.Write down your goal(s) or draw out a plan - make to columns 1. short term and 2. long term
2. Keep yourself motivated and positive, sometimes it will take a bit longer to achieve your goal but in the long run it will be most rewarding.  
3. Surround yourself with positive and motivated people, this will help you be more confident.
4. Keep a journal and write down what it is important to you and what you need to do to achieve your goal(s)
5. most importantly, stay healthy.

I like setting goals for myself in skating and in my personal life!!  My goals for 2013:
Be healthy
Financially Stable
Achieve my skating goals: pass my Tests/Level, be a confident skater and be the best that I can be.

Be all that you can be...









No comments:

Post a Comment