Thursday, October 12, 2017

15 Days Until 2017 ISI Adult National Championships

2017 ISI ADULT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS is almost here!!

It's crazy but it's finally here, throughout the many years I've been an ISI member, adult nationals always held in other States, many times in Vegas, but this year it's in Florida and at my home rink...Yeah!!!

Open Silver Program Dress
My dream was to compete one day at ANC, and now I got my chance.  I can't say that I've train all season because I haven't, do to finance and health reasons.  I started taking lessons again and with a new coach back in August consistently which has worked so well for me.  Together we worked hard getting my jumps, skills and performance to competition ready program...I am so happy!!

I've decided to skate my open silver level to my USFSA free skate music and program since I already have it same goes with my artistic.  I feel ready, not nervous, "it is what it is" I want to go out there skate my best, enjoy the experience and see all my friends from other states near and far!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment